Accepted at boarding school? Better yet, accepted at Cheshire Academy? Congratulations! Now that you’ve signed your contract, here are four fun ways to celebrate enrolling at Cheshire Academy.
Share your acceptance
Use #AcceptedatCheshireAcademy to tell the world about your acceptance! Even better, take a photo of yourself and share it on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Some students are even sharing their acceptance letters! Make a video to post on YouTube or Instagram, and tell the world why you’re excited to attend Cheshire Academy. This is your chance to brag about a great accomplishment. Tag @CheshireAcademy or use #AcceptedatCheshireAcademy so we can congratulate you, too!
Come visit us one more time on campus. Attend classes, talk to students and teachers and coaches, and get another glimpse of life at the Academy. Plus, meet other students who have been #AcceptedatCheshireAcademy, and who might be your classmates next year!
Throw a Cheshire Academy-themed party!
Everyone loves to celebrate with a party! Have your friends all wear Cheshire Academy clothes. Don’t have any? Stop by the School Store on campus and find everything from hats, scarves, and sweatshirts to mugs, umbrellas, and even flip flops! Or, have everyone dress as Cats, the Cheshire Academy mascot. Take lots of pictures and share them on social media using #AcceptedatCheshireAcademy.
Check out and share these great videos made just for you!
We are excited to welcome you to the Cheshire Academy community, and have been busy making videos to share our school with you. Check them out on YouTube!
- Learn what R2C3MFT means in the 2015 Accepted Video made specially for you by our Cheshire Academy students!
- Are you ready to attend Cheshire Academy? Of course you are!
- Meet our newest Town Scholar
- Take the Fastest Campus Tour Around in another video made completely by our students!
- Get an inside-look at the Arthur Sheriff Field House and Black Box Theater and The Art Building in these student-made virtual tour videos.
- Get a birds’ eye view of campus thanks to one of our students and his drone!
Be sure to tell us how you choose to celebrate!
We can’t wait to officially welcome you to campus this fall!