Last week we outlined some important dates in the boarding school application process, including your application deadline. Many boarding schools adhere to a priority application deadline of February 10, which is right around the corner.
What do you need to have completed before the boarding school application deadline?
- School Application or Common Application: This may include a student application, parent questionnaire and essay
- Application fee
- Transcript and school records
- Admission interview
- English and math teacher recommendations
- Personal recommendations
- Standardized testing, such as the SSAT
- Financial aid applications
We’ve also provided this handy infographic to remind you of the application process time frame, including the boarding school application deadline.